Nest on the Run wants to insure our Guests a wonderful experience. The home is equipped with you, the Guest, in mind. Please review the following Rules. It is our goal to have you feel at home, in your Nest away from Home!
Thank you for staying at the Nest! Check out time is 11 AM.
- Please leave all beds that were slept in unmade and place used towels/washcloths in hampers provided in bath areas.
- Please be sure to pack all personal affects and remove all food items from the kitchen area.
- Wash all dishes or place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on before leaving.
- Check the safe for valuables.
- Please leave the house as you found it. If you have a concern or if something needs to be repaired or was damaged, notify homeowner by calling (434) 637-8786 and report issue.
- Please make sure you sign the Guest Book and let us know about your stay.
- Make sure all doors are locked and return the house key to the key box. Have safety in your travels and we will see you next time, at the Nest!
Rules, Restrictions and Regulations
- The registered Guest who signs this Agreement must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age. By accepting these rules, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of these premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in Nest on the Run. The Registered Guest will be charged a cleaning fee of $500.00 (five hundred dollars) if any guest smokes in Nest Run. Smoking is permitted outside only. Do not throw butts outside, use butt buckets provided.
- No Pets are Allowed. If a pet is on the property, a damage fee of $150.00 (one hundred fifty dollars) will be charged. Service animals may be permitted with prior approval from homeowner.
- Do not leave valuable items in unattended bedrooms or parked vehicles as homeowner does not accept responsibility for theft or loss. A safe is provided for valuables in Suite #3’s closet. Additional information on bulletin board in kitchen of Nest Run.
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order. If Nest Run is left in an unfit condition, a cleaning service fee (over the normal cleaning fee) of a minimum of $250.00 (two hundred fifty dollars) will be assessed.
- Do not eat meals in the bedrooms. Do not place drinks on wood furniture without using the coasters provided. Use appliances for their intended purposes only.
- Do not wash clothes in the bathrooms. A washer and dryer is provided for Guests’ use. Clean the dryer filter of lint after every use. There is no daily housekeeping service. Nest Run provides all linens and bath towels with this unit.
- During seven (7) day stays, Nest Run personnel will provide clean towels midweek. A complimentary call to the house phone will occur prior to staffs arrival. Guest shall allow homeowner/Nest Run staff access to the property for purposes of repair and maintenance. The basement and some closets are locked and shall remain locked at all times. Guests are not permitted access to the basement or these closet areas. Cleaning staff may be in the basement area separated from Guests during the rental period.
- Be advised that there are security cameras on the property. The cameras view the parking lot area and entryway sidewalk.
- Six (6) parking spaces are provided. Additional vehicles should be parked on the street and Guests shall obey all parking signs and regulations.
- The level of noise inside and outside the property must be reasonable at all times. Please be respectful of the neighbors. Guests must be dressed appropriately when using the outside property of Nest Run.
- Free WI-FI is accessible to all Guests. Password is provided upon arrival.